PIO PIO FARM STAY TOUR
• Visit the Waitomo caves
• Real NZ BBQ Experience
• Mangapohue Natural Bridge
• Marakopa Falls
• Travel Waipuna scenic route
• Luxury Farm Homestay
• Breakfast with homestay Hosts
• Guided 4wd ATV Cross Country Adventure over a 2400 acre Sheep, Beef, Dairy Farm
• Enjoy and experience 400 cows being milked in a Rotary Dairy Shed
• Visit a 5000 acre high country sheep station
• See a stunning country Water Wheel Country Garden
• Hobbit Movie set location
• Visit to the world Famous NZ Rugby Icon Sir Colin Meads Gallery
• View the World Champion sheep Shearing Statue
Arrival day at Waitomo: Visit the caves: Roselands for lunch: Visit natural bridge and Marakopa falls
Tours through Waitapipi road to a beautiful and scenic Farm stay for dinner and accommodation.
Day 2: 8 am: Breakfast at the Farm stay accommodation
Farm Tour: 9am departure: Tour across country on a 6 seater work safety approved 4wd ATV. (Your tour guide Allan Barclay)
This will include some of your hosts 2400 acre farm. On this tour you will get to know and experience first-hand the beautiful Hereford stud cattle, sheep and beef operation, sheep shearing woolshed and dairy farm.
After a packed lunch, travel to the Barclay high country sheep and beef station.
Later visit the Frost families stunning waterwheel and private gardens.
Returning to the dairy farm, to experience cows being milked in the latest rotary type dairy shed.
Evening accommodation and meal with your hosts
Day 3: 8 am Breakfast: 9am departure. A visit to see primeval native forests and huge rock formations at this location on a real working NZ farm which became the “Trollshaws Forest” for “An Unexpected journey” Hobbit film.
A visit to Te Kuiti the town of legends. There you will view the world famous NZ Rugby icon Sir Collin Meads gallery and statue and the NZ champion shearing statue which recognises Sir David Fagan 6 times world champion shearer. Finishing this fun filled morning with lunch at Roselands Restaurant